Thursday, March 22, 2012

Listen in

Well I have really taken a liking to this podcasting.  I have published 3 episodes and each one gets a little better but bottom line I am just having a really good time with it.  It gives me the opportunity to share more stories and share interviews with my teammates which gives you a look at what we do while we are over here playing ball both on and off the court.

Episode 3 I share a few stories about what it is like to stay in hotels in Europe.  6'10" dude sleeping in a small bed.  "Big guy on a little bed, big guy on a little bed" also some thoughts on the NFL and the NCAA tourney.  Please have a listen and like my podcast page, subscribe through iTunes, leave a comment, ask a question, or whatever you want just enjoy!!
Life of Basketball Podcast ep. 3

No comments: