Friday, November 26, 2010

Bon Jour

Ok everybody I have some news. I recently left the team I was with in Greece and signed with Strasbourg in France. Yes that is right, the Lewis's are back in France. We were having some problems with the team in Greece that of which I do not want to get into too much. I really liked Greece and wanted to stay there to finish out a great season but No Pay No Play. And that's all I have to say about that. (in my Forrest Gump accent)
So now we move forward in France with SIG Strasbourg. The team is located near the German boarder, basically find Paris on a map and go right and barely down a bit (due east and south for the more sophisticated reader). It is the same league that I played in last year so the transition will be very smooth as I know a lot of the players and teams out here. The team is very stable and the organization is awesome. They moved us right into an apartment and had everything set up for us upon arrival. Jessica, Zeus, and I all traveled and arrived safely 2 days ago and had a great Thanksgiving with our new teammates last night.
It is another stepping stone for me and I cant wait to get out and start Kickin Ass starting tomorrow. Getting a little better everyday!!!

New Team website: www.sigbasket.fr

No comments: